Friday, October 22, 2010

Who knew CHILI could be so serious?!?

 

The cool Fall days are FINALLY upon us down in Florida. The heat sneaks back in around mid-day but eventually cools down by dinner time. So I was happy to announce that it was time to START making chili again. You see I can be an odd cookie when it comes to food and I have an issue with eating warm food like soup/chili when it is 100 degrees outside! For some reason it just doesn’t taste as good as it does when it is cooler outside. Oddly enough that rule DOESN’T apply to ICECREAM! I can eat that anytime of day or year!=)

So as I was saying before I started ranting… I decided yesterday to start cooking chili again. My resident chili-aholic aka William was thrilled to hear the news! And I was super excited to have Willie try my chili. As the day we found out that our pals were ALSO in the mood for some chili as well so Willie invited his cousins Madelyn & Michael over to enjoy in the yummyness!

Here is a bowl of our yummy chili!

DSCN0378Willie really liked the chili but I think his favorite part of the meal was all the crackers he got to eat.

The main reason I did this post was in response to a fellow blog that I read they wanted to know “What was your favorite food in a bowl?” Obviously my favorite is Chili; so what is yours?

1 comment:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

We love us some chili! I'm just like you when it comes to cooler weather and warm foods...no eating chili in the summer for us. :)