Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Yes I know it is past Thanksgiving but I wanted to share a few cute pictures of my sweet little turkey!

This Thanksgiving was a special one because it was the first one we shared as a family, last year William was away on a Duck hunting trip. Plus this year Willie actually got to eat some TURKEY! YUM! We started with lunch at the Whitehurst Lodge with William’s family and then headed to my parents house for dinner! As you can imagine it was a very FILLING and TIRING day! But I wouldn’t have traded one moment of the day that I got to share with my favorite two boys and LOTS of family! I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was a wonderful as ours!

 

IMG_4641IMG_4608IMG_4610IMG_4634

1 comment:

Amber said...

Willie looks so much older!! They grow too quickly, don't they?