Friday, November 28, 2008

Changes can be so EXCITING!!!

So I know it has been a while but I wanted to have all the NEW info before I updated everyone. Well last week, Thursday William and I went and saw his Dr. And the results are in that he is just one of those guys that will always have some of the white blood cells in his stuff. That being said we found out some very interesting things about our Dr. during the visit like he was a patient himself of infertility when his wife and him were trying to have a baby so he knows exactly what we are going through. Since he was so knowledgeable we asked what he recommend we try next. He recommended for no more than 2 IUI's and then IVF because he says we are excellent candidates. I don't know if we are going to follow this plan to a T but it was nice to get his input.

This past Monday we went to see my Dr. for a consultation about what will be happening next. And this is what is in store for us. First I will take some Provera to make my cycle start then I will have an ultra sound to give us the go ahead to start hormone shots. Then I will be closely monitored and when the timing is just right I will have to take my trigger shot. Then 2 days later we will have an IUI. So that is what is next in a NUT shell!

So how do we feel about ALL of this.... well I would have to say good! We seem to think that it will REALLY work this time because they will have ALL our issues under control. So us being naive and hopeful. Are hoping that we will pregnant by the NEW YEAR!!! I know I know we are getting our hopes WAY too up. BUT hey at least we are optimistic. So of course I will keep you updated on what happens. Because everything is TBD.

But I would like say that today is a good day, because as tradition unfolds today we can start decorating for Christmas! We will get our Christmas tree, go out to a special dinner and go see a Christmas move. This year the movie is "4 Christmases" I am SO EXCITED!!!! So I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL rest of Thanksgiving holiday!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so excited that you're starting treatment!! I'll be praying for you guys. Oh, and it's good to be optimistic...never lose that. :)e

I want to see that movie as well...let me know how you like it.

((HUGS))