Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Willie!

WOW! I can’t believe that it has been a year ALREADY! I feel like it was just yesterday that William and I were blessed with our baby boy.  It makes me cry just thinking about how much he has grown and changed in the past year! We love him so much and thank God everyday for blessing us with him! Willie was born at- 4:38 AM in the morning and here he was brand new…

Willie 1st picture 

 

And here he is at 4:38 AM this morning 1 year later…

IMG_4073

 

Such a BIG BOY!!! I love that little grin!

 

Here is a video that William made for Willie’s birthday party it is kind of long but it is Willie throughout his 1st year!

I will have Willie’s 1st birthday party post up soon!! It was quite the shin dig!

 

Happy Birthday Willie your Daddy & I love you so much!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Willie!!

This past year has gone so fast. Congratulations! BTW - I can't believe you got up at 4:38am to take that picture! :-)

Danielle said...

It was fun hanging out today Willie! Thanks for having us over on your BIRTHDAY!! :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I love the then and now photos...such a great idea!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love the video!!! Willie is the cutest lil' boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)

Lani said...

Happy birthday Willie:) It goes by in a blur, doesn't it?

Just wanted to invite you to stop by my Blog For A Cure Blog Party:
www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com

Its a way to get new followers, win some great prizes,and support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!