Thursday, April 8, 2010

Willie got a package!!!

Monday afternoon something exciting happened. Our post man came into the drive and beeped his horn for us to come out. He handed us a package addressed to Willie! Of course I couldn't hold back Willie's excitement we ran back in the house to open it. The package was from his Uncle Jackson and Aunt Trish who live in Idaho.

When I set Willie down to go get a pair of scissors to open the box he decided he would try to open it on his own. Without luck I opened it for him.

Inside was who else but Willie's favorite Disney character, Donald Duck, dressed as a bunny for Easter. Willie pulled him out of the box by his ears!

Seeing the card we opened it up and Willie read it immediately and then tried to see what it tasted like.

I soon found out that as cool and entertaining Donald was the box he came in was just as fun. Willie loved sitting in it pulling it at the sides. Too Cute!!

Once I got him out of the box I turned Donald on and we played with him.

Thank You so much for sending us Donald Uncle Jackson & Aunt Trish! We love you!

5 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oh I just want to squeeze on him!!!! He is too cute in that box!!!! I'm glad he liked his Easter present and it didn't scare him!!!!

Danielle said...

cute!! :)

The Marino Family said...

That is precious!!! Willie looks too cute sitting in the box. Glad you're posting again.

Love you!!

Carrie said...

What a great aunt and uncle, Willie has. I love the picture of him playing in that big box. He's too cute, Stephanie.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oh my goodness, I have the cutest nephew in the world. I am so glad he loved his donald. He is so smart reading that card and all. I can't wait to give him a big squeeezzzeeee when I see him this summer.
Jackson