Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Belly Pictures for weeks 28-32

   WOW! I can’t believe that we are already to 32 weeks these babies are going to be here before we know it! To be honest we are getting a little nervous and scared!

  Things have changed so much in the last few weeks to start my belly is HUGE!!!!  And as you can imagine now that it is so BIG the wonderful marks of pregnancy have appeared …. yep “STRETCH MARKS!” It’s something all mothers know of but prefer not to speak of! I don’t have too many right now but I am SURE they will only get worse! I really didn’t notice them at first because we don’t have a full length mirror at the new house yet and I can’t see anything past my belly button. But once I saw them I was somewhat sad. I must have been delusional to think that I would only get minimal marks carrying triplets!

   The other BIG change is at my 29 week Dr. appointment I was told that we needed to start thinking of a C-section date. At first I wanted to pick the furthest date possible saying that they will come when they come but, after speaking with our Dr. we decided on an earlier date at 36 weeks, because of all the risks of carrying them past 36 weeks. As you can imagine we were nervous about deciding to take them so early but the Dr. said pending an serious issues the babies may be able to come home with us or spend no more than 2 weeks in the NICU, of course we know it’s all up in the air until they arrive.

   But our  official c-section date is August 23, 2011. So pending any surprises that will be their birthday! Two days after their Daddy’s and 16 days before their Big Brother’s. So I will have 4 boys under 2 years old when they are born! CRAZY!!!

Here are the last few weeks belly pictures…Click here, here, and here if you want to see previous belly pictures.

28 Weeks : 42 1/4 inches around

IMG_5968

29 Weeks: 42 1/4 inches around

IMG_6074

30 Weeks: 43 3/4 inches around

IMG_6263

  • Try to over look the fact that we don’t have switch plates yet we are still putting the finishing touches on the house.

31 Weeks 43 3/4 inches around

IMG_6284

 

32 Weeks 45 inches ( yes you read correctly!)

IMG_6287

 

I can literally feel my belly stretch and grow it is not as painful as it is ITCHY!!! I know I am getting close to surpassing my height at 17 inches left and 27 days left!

1 comment:

The Marino Family said...

You look GREAT!!! I'm so proud of you and how well you are carrying those babies!!