Monday, October 5, 2009

Willie is 4 weeks old today!

I can't believe that my little boy is 4 weeks old already!! He is growing so FAST! Below are an assortment of pictures that I promised from the last 4 weeks.

My Little guy this morning hanging out on his tummy time mat looking oh so CUTE!



Willie & Daddy VERY tired!





Willie @ 2 weeks!





Willie decked out for his 1st Gator Game! Beat Tenn.! Lane Kiffen is in Way over his head!






STINKY!!! Welcome to parenthood daddy!







Willie @ 1 week old!




Willie's 1st bath!





Our nieces & nephews made this awesome sign!




Our friends Annie & Devin made this to welcome us home!




On our way home FINALLY!


Willie swaddled next to his ducky swaddled (thank you aunt Grace!)




The nurse from NICU brought Willie in so I could tell him goodnigt!




Our 1st Family portrait! (check out my McDreamy's Dr. eyes =) )




Our sweet boy! Brand New!!!

8 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

He is so sweet looking!!!!! I love that Gator picture, I bet that was on proud daddy!!!

Jill said...

He is adorable!! Love all of the pics...keep 'em coming! :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

So happy for you--he is gorgeous! Hope you are enjoying every minute with him :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Willie! I cant believe i forgot to tell your Mommy to tell you that when I talked to her today! :)

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so darn cute! I love all the pictures, especially the one of him at 2 weeks. How precious!! We need to get together again sometime soon. We need at least a weekly play date, even if Cori isn't here yet. :) Love you!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oooohhhhh I have the cutest little nephew in the world. I love the pictures stephanie, please keep posting new ones I love seeing the little man. Hopefully get to see him in person soon. I love you guys.
Jackson

The Marino Family said...

I love all the pictures!!! I can't wait to squeeze on Willie tonight and Michael is looking forward to rocking him in the moses basket. haha

Carrie said...

He is so handsome! I love the picture of William holding the bag of stinky diapers. Priceless!