Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Night's EVIL Bachelor!!!!

Well I'm 2 for 2 so I am so proud of my self! =) But anyway I had planned on discussing in today's post about why I had to post on the elliptical but UNFORTUNATELY some SERIOUS tv drama went down last night on ABC's The Bachelor". So wait let me back up.....

If you have never watched the show what happens is there is this one guy and 25 girls on the first episode . And every episode he gets rid of some girls until he is down to the last 2. And over the 6 weeks you watch this guy go on dates and interact with all these women. The whole idea is he is supposed to find his wife. Now I know this is the most ridiculous way ever to find a life partner! But anyway....

So the Bachelor is not really one of my regular shows but I watched the last bachelorette so I was curious about who this guy (who was the runner up in the Bachelorette) was going to end up with. Well a a friend of mine, who is a valid source of information, and I were talking Monday during lunch about the show and she shared some gossip that she found out. She basically said that what was going to happen on the show Monday night was the following:

-apparently Jason (the bachelor) signed some kind of contract that ABC could choose some of the outcomes of the show. And well he told them that he wanted to pick Molly and ABC said that is fine but what you will do is pick Melissa and on the "after the final rose show" you will break it off with Melissa and get together with Molly.

When she told me this of course I was in complete SHOCK ( I know I know it is JUST a stupid show!!!) but anyway I was like are you shore that this is true because I don't think that he would do that (me talking like I know the guy and all) .

So I decided right then and there I would watch it to test the validity of it all so I did just that. As the season finale wrapped and I watched Jason tell Molly goodbye I could tell something was up!! But I kept watching. Then I watched the first segment of the "after the final rose episode" And when Jason said all the bull that things were different and they were just not a good match and blah blah blah. I got mad and shut the tv off.

I am just so ENRAGED!!! How could ABC ruin someone's life like that!! I just can't believe it! And I know if you go on a show like that you kind of deserve it. BUT THE THINGS PEOPLE FOR DRAMA!!!! Like there is not enough drama in the world today!!! Well there is my soap box! I promise I will be off of it by tomm. I hope all you have a wonderful evening!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

If that is the case (ABC making him pick Melissa), that is so wrong! I really wanted him to pick her and was so irritated with him after watching the 2nd episode last night! I'll be interested to see what happens tonight. Did you see the part on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night? That guy is hilarious!

Leslie said...

Enjoyed the rant. Lots of people are feeling it today!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I only watched one episode with my sister, who is totally into the show. But I do read the recaps on the internet. So, is that really true that ABC planned this! I was trying to be supportive of Jason thinking he was only following his heart but now that just makes me mad!