Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Computer Crisis!!! GRRRR

Well as you can see I have fallen off the blog bandwagon AGAIN!!! Except this time it is not my fault you see when we got back from our fabulous vacation to the beach with our best buddies Grace, Matt, & Michael; William and I came to realize there was something wrong with our computer. Well to be honest it was me who noticed, once we got all settled back home I headed to the office to upload all my pics from the vacation, unfortunately it was giving me trouble and the next step for me in the troubleshooting checklist is to call out for William. Well after some inspection he came to the conclusion that there was something wrong with our monitor. So to make a long story short I can't upload my pictures so as a result I can't blog, which is super depressing! So I am trying to wait patiently to see what happens and what our solution to the tech issue will be.



Just to catch you up (Without pictures!!!) on what has been going on... Well I am trying to juggle moving my classroom and organizing and setting up the new one before school starts AS WELL as get Willie's room ready. I have made head way in both places. My classroom is about 98% moved thanks to Annie & Danielle & of course William, without them I probably would still be walking in overwhelmed not knowing where to start.



I am starting to get really nervous/excited about his arrival! With me being 31 weeks tomorrow I am starting to feel like it is crunch time! There are so many first occurring. I started going to the Dr.'s every two weeks. About two weeks ago the Dr. measured me with the nifty tape thing and said he is measuring BIG, like I did not know that (insert picture of me looking like I swallowed a watermelon seed =) ) I failed to ask her how many weeks my belly is measuring but I will be sure to ask her this Friday during my appointment. Another 1st was at the last appointment I had my glucose test, which I had heard was AWFUL, to my surprise it wasn't so bad I just inhaled the whole thing through a straw. It reminded me of a flat orange soda. This Friday another new thing is about to happen, William & I are meeting with a pediatrition, yes I know your probably thinking yeah no big deal, well I just think this is surreal, I mean meeting with a pediatrition is something parents do, & yes holy mackrel WE are about to be parents, that just jumps me every once in a while.The last new thing that has happened was this new trick that Willie has learned, ha ha, he will be rolling around practicing his trapeze act while I am walking none the less, when I will feel this insane sharp pain which makes me think I am going into labor. Even though it happens frequently, after talking with my more experienced mom friends I was told that is just part of the pain of pregnancy, "JOY!", note the sarcasm.

2 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Steph,

This is so exciting! I am sure you are absolutely overjoyed--2 months!! WOW! You are going to be a great mommy--good luck with the classroom. I am starting a new job (again) this year. We moved from Sarasota to Tampa (danny lost his job and got a new one thank goodness) so I commiserate with you over starting over AGAIN! At least you have the same grade level! Yikes! Keep in touch and all the best.

Unknown said...

Yes, You are about to be parents!!!! Ahhhhh!! He will be here soooo soon!!! Cant wait to hear how the consult with the pediatrician went!!! How exciting!!!